Will it Work for You?
Are you thinking of purchasing the AeroWall?
WHY choose the AeroWall?
- Tractor-mounted system
- Improves safety while increasing fuel efficiency
- Affordable, with a 12 to 18 month break-even
- Transferable, to extend your return on investment after break-even
- Automated, requiring no driver intervention
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Reliable, requiring no maintenance and causing no downtime
- Stand-alone, independent of the tractor’s computers and air systems
- Installs within the time required for a typical truck service
- Improves aerodynamic platform when used with other devices
WHO should buy the AeroWall?
Anyone who wants to:
- Widen the gap without sacrificing fuel efficiency
- Improve fuel efficiency
- Improve tractor-trailer stability and handling
- Decrease driver fatigue
- Decrease lane departures
- Improve visibility in wet road conditions
- Improve weight distribution decreasing wear on drive tires
- Widen the gap to prevent damage to tractor accessories (APUs, A/C, DirecTV)
- Accommodate larger fuel tanks
- Works with:
- All 53-foot dry vans
- All 28-foot pups
- All refrigeration unit trailers
- Most natural gas systems